Wednesday, 7 March 2012

Team Work

Team work is increasingly important in society. Whether in the company or in the college, I think team work implies a spirit or an attitude. In the company, we need endeavor of team work to gain highest interest. Similarly, in the college, tutor also through team work help students to achieve their work.
Last week and this week, our tutor asks us finished assignment by team work. Therefore, last week, we are divided into two groups to finished a quiz and known more about the Saint David's Day of Walse. We are together to discuss, consider, and solve. And this week, we are divided into three groups and discuss if we will travel a place, we need to prepare some things that it is useful. And we need not prepare some things that it is useless.
In summary, through twice team work I learnt what team work is. Team work is means we need to get together to finish a work. Team work can give us some help when I have not some ideas or gather all opinions by the member of group to make a better result. At the same time, I also learnt team work need to team spirit. Each member need trust each other and work together need not action alone or do not do anything. As a member, we need to positive with other members to discuss and reach an agreement. In the end, I think through team work, I can acquire more knowledge, make friend and gather experience for future work.
I like team work. It is very useful for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment